||[15 Jul 2012|01:31pm]
I'm really sorry I wasn't able to go today. You say it didn't bother you but I know deep down it made you sad and it made me sad that I couldn't go because there's nothing I wanted more then to be with you and sy today. I promise it will get better and I'm going to make this up to you, jt may not be easy but I promise from now on I'm gong to do my best to make you smile each and every day that I'm with you:)
Please forgive me
You mean so much to me.
I would love to spend the rest of my life with you and your beautiful son sylas:)
Your so amazing!
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.
|How you make me feel
||[15 Jul 2012|07:57am]
I love you
You make me happy
You take my breath away each and every day.
When I look into your eyes I see a very bright future with a individual I care dearly about :)
When our lips touch i feel so alive and nothing else matters but your beautiful smile :)
Everytime I see you it's just like the first time I met you and I can't help but think wow she's so beautiful and then i get butterflies in my tummy and when I hear your voice I can't help but smile :)
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.
|my livejournal friends, ignore this.
||[06 May 2008|03:47pm]
Definition of epic: “a long narrative poem in elevated style presenting characters of high position in a series of adventures which form an organic whole through their relation to a central figure of heroic proportions and through their development of episodes important to the history of a nation or race.”
Characteristics of epics:
- “the hero is a figure of imposing stature of national or international importance, and of great historical or legendary significance;
- the setting is vast in scope, covering great nations, the world, or the universe;
- the action consists of deeds of great valor or requiring superhuman courage;
- supernatural forces – gods, angels, and demons – interest themselves in the action and intervene from time to time;
- a style of sustained elevation and grand simplicity is used.”
Common conventions or devices of epics:
- “the poet opens by stating his theme;
- [he] invokes a Muse to inspire and instruct him;
- [he] opens his narrative in media res [latin for “in the middle of things”]
- he includes catalogues of warriors, ships, armies;
- he gives extended formal speeches by the main characters;
|lets bash kaitie
||[29 Dec 2006|12:51am]
Bad things about myself that make me have bad relationships with other people....
(each section has to deal with my relationships to certain people... it doesnt matter who each group is)
1. apparently, I lose trust too easily.
2. When anything is going well, I don't acknowledge it.
3. I'm too quick to point out the negative side of things (obviously... this whole entry is the negatives in me).
4. My emotions flip flop way too quickly.
5. when i make a decision, i can't stick to it.
6. i lie just for fun.
7. If something isn't perfect, i make a big deal.
8. once i make something a big deal, i wont drop it.
9. if my "big deal" is taken care of by someone else, i reject it and say, to the wonderful person who is only trying to let me have my way, "ugh just forget it. i didnt care anyway"
10. i can draw an argument out for 2 hours and change the topic of my argument 5 times
11. i feel like a failure when things dont work out perfectly.
12. i dont see a good thing when i have it, instead i see the better things i COULD have
13. i use tears to get me what i want.
14. sometimes i'm just in a bad mood for NO reason at all.
15. certain people are so amazing that it confuses me and my emotions.
1. I'm too afraid to put myself out there.
2. i dont see when someone else is making an effort and i'm pushing myself away to feel cooler.
1. i take good people for granted.
2. i hurt the ones i love.
3. when i get aggravated, i do NOT drop things.
4. i cant sit down and have a real conversation about the thing i want to talk about. i bring up something stupid that ISNT what i'm wanting to talk about. then get in an argument about that stupid thing when really i wanted to talk about something else!
5. i treat these people like they're stupid.
1. i cant accept that i am loved.
2. i worry too much about being replaced.
3. i love to tell other people's secrets.
4. once i decide to do something, i change my mind, then lie about the reason i didnt want to do that something.
5. i put on fake smiles too often.
6. i put on fake frowns too.
7. let's face it, i'm fake.
8. i'm horrible at giving advice, so i go to others for advice way too often.
9. certain people are so amazing that it confuses me and my emotions. (this one's on here twice)
||[16 Dec 2006|05:35pm]
I never ate blueberry poptarts in my life.
The ONE TIME I ate blueberry poptarts, the very next day they recalled Kellogs blueberry poptarts in Louisiana. Why? I'm not sure... crazy. My mom felt like a horrible mother after that.
||[04 Mar 2005|07:30pm]
Sorry, my journal is friends only now...
If you aren't already a friend, comment to be added.